Friday, May 31, 2013

Turks & Caicos

This was my 3rd trip to T&C. The 1st time was an anniversary trip with Brian (stayed at the Grace Bay Club). The 2nd trip included Patrick (we stayed at Villa del Mar). I was all by myself for this 3rd trip. Work had been stressful so Brian told me to just go. He didn't have to tell me twice!

I booked Grace Bay Club and totally relaxed for a long weekend. I didn't go anywhere on the island since I was by myself. The resort has seriously expanded since the last time we stayed there. I'm still a huge fan of it. The weather was great. The food was great. The staff was great. What more can a girl ask for?

Misc1: Wifi only worked in my room and on one side of the beach.

Misc2: A personal concierge came with the room rate. That's so not me but the guy was so nice. He made dinner reservations for me and booked me a massage but I had to have been the easiest guest he's ever had. I just wanted the pool and the beach! :)

Resort
Pool
Pool
Room
To the beach
Sigh...
Pool with swim-up bar
Infinity bar
Another pool
Pool
Lunch view
Dinner view
Delicious shrimp dinner

Yummy tiramisu
Around the resort
Lunch on the beach
Massage?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment